See all teams
The Polar Capital European Income TeamEuropean ex-UK Income, managed by Nick Davis, is one of three dedicated income funds from Polar Capital. Joining from Threadneedle, he set up the European investment team in September 2014 and has been the lead manager of this equity income fund since its launch the following year. He previously managed the Threadneedle European Fund and Pan European Equity Dividend Fund.
Total AUM (as at 29.05.2020)
Combined years of experience
Nick Davis, CFA
Nick Davis, CFA
Nick joined Polar Capital in September 2014 to set up the European Income team.
Prior to this, he was with Threadneedle where he managed the Threadneedle European Fund and Pan European Equity Dividend Fund, both of which were top quartile performers since inception. Nick was also deputy fund manager of the Threadneedle European Select Fund. Previously, he was a sell-side analyst at Sanford Bernstein and a chartered accountant with Deloitte.
- BA (Hons) in Economics with French, University of Durham
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Investment Management Certificate (IMC) and CFA charterholder
- 12 years
Daniel joined Polar Capital in June 2013. He works as a Deputy Fund Manager on the European Income team. His primary responsibilities are stock analysis and supporting the Lead Fund Manager.
- BSc (Joint Hons) in Computer Science and Management, University of NottinghamMSc in Accounting and Finance, London School of Economics and Political Science
- Currently studying for the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA), Passed CFA Level III
- 7 years
Raniyah joined Polar Capital in May 2018. She works as an analyst with the European Income team.
- BA Hons in English (First Class) from Trinity College, University of Cambridge
- Currently studying towards CFA level I
- 2 years